Saturday, July 16, 2011

Craig Cerrig Gleisiad

I've been neglecting this blog for the last few months because I've been working so hard on my other projects and at work, but I hope to find more time from now on for the rest of the summer (ha ha) to be back here

So it's about time I posted dome summer views and her's one I took on a recelt walk in th esunshine

I know I was walkin gin the sunshine because it was hot, but it stopped being so sunny and I took off my sunglasses and put them down somewhere, and that's why there are a pair of sunglasses littering the countryside because I forgot to pick them up again

Just on the switch between the two states, I took this picture. The skies were wonderfully threatening and much more dramatic than the blue skies that we'd had earlier


Hardly any adjustments to that picture, simply point, shoot, process, upload

When the scenery is that good who needs more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be sent for moderation because of spammers - sorry