Friday, March 13, 2020

Diagonally.. (Not Alley)

I wonder at times what makes me like a view. When I am out walking it is generally the wide open vista's but at times a much smaller part of the view can stand out.

The hills in the South Wales valleys have many wonderful views and one thing that they have in common when you get waking on the sides of the valleys is that they are steep

What I like about these steep views is that you can get a whole tree in a view that has more interest than a flat open field.

Here are a couple taken on a recent walk that show what I am talking about

Here's the one tree which is (almost) all in the picture because the slope allows it to be.


And if one tree is not enough of a view there were four more along the track which re-enforced the view for me 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be sent for moderation because of spammers - sorry